Steller Phoenix Solutions LLC was founded by Anisha Gupta with the vision to emerge from the traditional service model of an information technology contractor and accelerate the delivery of product & services to the public sector. As the public sector emerged from the great recession and began to source more remote and cloud based products & services
Stellar Phoenix was awarded with 8(a) and Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), and a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) certification in 2015. Since 2015 we have teamed and partnered with industry experts to expand our service lines which ensure our clients always receive the best experience when working with us. Our capability of driving value for the government by implementing cost saving procurement strategies such as our preferred status with large software providers makes us unique and advantageous for government procurement. Stellar Phoenix has won significant business from large Federal Agencies, key wins are listed below:
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Department of the Interior (DOI)
- Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BFS)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Department of the Treasury (DOT)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Commerce (DOC)
- Department of the Treasury (TREAS)
- Special Operations Command South (SOCSOUTH).
- Air Force (AF)
With time we are building our reputation as a customer-centric organization dedicated to serving the needs of our technology providers, government end users, and reseller ecosystem with Solutions for Government.
WAYS TO CONTRACT WITH STELLAR PHOENIX