Data Recovery as a Service
We understand the value of your data and the importance of a quick and secure recovery. At easySERVICE™ Data Solutions, data loss is only temporary and we prove it every day with the highest hard drive recovery success rate in the industry. That’s why major manufacturers have trusted us to perform sensitive data recovery operations without voiding your original warranty.
Knowing the signs of hard drive failure is very important because hard drive failure is one of the most common causes of data loss. Owing to the nature of these devices, hard drives are bound to crash sooner or later. The reality is, hard drive failures account for about 44% of data loss incidents and 13% of hard drives crash in their first year!
Good news is that these hard drive failures rarely “just happen”. There are always enough signs of hard drive failure are actually exhibited before the drive eventually quits on you. While the symptoms themselves are manageable, ignoring them is something you wouldn’t want to do but due to lack of knowledge we mostly end up ignoring them.
Early warning symptoms of an impending hard drive failure include:
- Your computer often freezes without probable cause. This is usually accompanied by an unresponsive mouse and an undetected keyboard. The only thing that can get it going again is a restart that doesn’t go through the proper shutdown process.
- Your files mysteriously disappear. While a lost file or two may have been caused by an accidental deletion on your part, the chances of this happening too often cannot be passed off as errors all the time.
- The computer locks up during booting. The occasional hanging during the boot process shouldn’t worry you too much but when it happens like every other startup, these could be red flags for a serious problem.
- Accessing, opening, or saving files are taking awfully slow. It’s like your computer’s memory has suddenly shrinked into nothingness such that even small document files are too much for its capacity.
Again, let me emphasize that any of the above symptoms occurring a few times are not necessarily signs of hard drive problems. A repeated pattern of these however, is too dangerous to disregard. Besides, why wait until it’s too late? For one low monthly or annual payment, start your ultimate data protection plan now. Join easySERVICE™ TODAY!!
easySERVICE™ Data Recovery as a Service for desktop/laptop highlights
- FREE unlimited in-house (at Stellar’s Lab) Standard Diagnostics.
- FREE hard drive (SATA/PATA) replacement of a crashed drive.
- Unlimited in-house (at Stellar’s Lab) virus removal.
- Unlimited Data transfer/imaging from operational old hard drive to a replacement HDD.
- Affordable easySERVICE™ Data Recovery from accidently deleted data (files, images, music, videos), even if data loss was caused by a virus or a malware.
- Windows OS computer data recovery service on the easySERVICE™ Plan includes:
- Up to 40% discount of the estimate for non-invasive data recovery.
- Up to 30% discount of the estimate for invasive data recovery.
- Macintosh OS computer data recovery service on the easySERVICE™ Plan includes:
- Up to 30% discount of the estimate for non-invasive data recovery.
- Up to 20% discount of the estimate for invasive data recovery.
- We have separate special easySERVICE™ plans available for SSD/IDE/SCSI and other unique hard drives. We also support all kinds of Servers, RAID system and all operating systems.
- FREE shipping.
easySERVICE™ Data Recovery as a Service for Server highlights
- Standard(7-10 *business days) Diagnostics: $399
- Priority Diagnostics(3-5 *business days): $599 (due in advance)
- Premium Diagnostics(*Same business day): $799 (due in advance)
- Data Recovery service following discount on Stellar Phoenix Standard Rates
- Standard Service*:
- Non-Invasive Recovery: 20% discount.
- Invasive Recovery: 10% discount.
- Priority Service*:
- Non-Invasive Recovery: 10% discount.
- Invasive Recovery: 8% discount.
- Premium Service*:
- Non-Invasive Recovery: 5% discount.
- Invasive Recovery: 5% discount.
- $499 surcharge on Encrypted hard drive recovery
- Stellar Phoenix will only recover lost data. OS and other installed software will not be recovered and supported.
Job Service Request Forms
For Desktop or Laptop or External Hard Drive or Single Drive Recovery
For Server or any RAID or Multiple Hard Drive Recovery
At Stellar Phoenix, we are committed to building the value of easySERVICE™ brand and we stand behind our service to you. We want to earn your trust and confidence as your “go-to source” when you have data recovery challenges.