Device Management (BYOD)
Today, employees expect to use personal smartphones and mobile devices at work, making BYOD security a concern for IT teams. They needs to see and control the mobile devices entering their company, whether they are provided by the company or part of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program.
easySERVICE™ Mobile Device Management(MDM) is the fastest, most comprehensive way to get devices configured for enterprise access and to secure corporate data on smartphones and tablets.
Our MDM supports the complete MDM lifecycle for devices including iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and Kindle Fire. As a fully integrated cloud platform, Continuum simplifies MDM with rapid deployment, and comprehensive visibility and control that spans across mobile devices, applications, and documents.
This program highlights:
- Enroll Mobile Devices: MDM streamlines the platform set-up and device enrollment process to make life simple for IT and employees.
- Select MDM services and configure device enrollment settings
- Send enrollment requests over the air using SMS, email, or a custom URL
- Authenticate against Active Directory/LDAP, one-time passcode, or SAML
- Create and distribute customized acceptable use policies and EULA
- Register corporate and employee owned BYOD devices
- Initiate individual or bulk device enrollments
- Apply or modify default device policy settings
- Integrate Mobile Devices with Your Organization: our program makes integration easy. You have no need for on-premises servers or network reconfigurations.
- Mobile asset information available directly into your PSA
- Discover devices accessing company systems
- Integrate with Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, and Microsoft Office 365
- Leverage existing Active Directory/LDAP and Certificate Authorities
- Centrally Manage Mobile Devices: MDM provides a unified console for smartphones and tablets with centralized policy and control across multiple platforms.
- Configure email, calendar, contacts, Wi-Fi and VPN profiles over-the-air (OTA)
- Approve or quarantine new mobile devices on the network
- Distribute and manage public and corporate applications
- Securely share and update documents and content
- Proactively Secure Mobile Devices: Dynamic security and compliance features continuously monitor devices and take action.
- Specify passcode policies
- Enforce encryption settings
- Detect and restrict jailbroken and rooted devices
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe lost or stolen devices
- Selectively wipe corporate data leaving personal data intact
- Create real-time compliance rules with automated actions
- Use geo-fencing rules to enforce location-related compliance
- Streamline Mobile Device Management Support: MDM helps you diagnose and resolve device, user or app issues in real time.
- Use device views to diagnose and resolve issues
- Locate lost or stolen devices
- Reset forgotten passcodes
- Help users help themselves with a self-service portal
- Monitor and Report on Mobile Devices: Powered my MaaS360 by Fiberlink, dashboards deliver an interactive, graphical summary of your operations and compliance, allowing IT to report in real-time across the entire enterprise.
- Monthly executive reports include important mobile device information
- Detailed hardware and software inventory reports
- Privacy settings block collection of personally identifiable information
- Mobile expense management for real-time data usage monitoring and alerting
With the rapid expansion of Wi-Fi as the primary access layer and the rapid adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the enterprise, IT has the potential to usher in new levels of user productivity and convenience, our easySERVICE™ Device Management program is especially designed to help you resolve related security threats.
If you’d like to discuss any of the above best practices or to learn more about how we are partnering with companies just like yours to ensure the availability of mission-critical applications, please contact us at (855) BY STELLAR.
At Stellar Phoenix, we are committed to building the value of easySERVICE™ brand and we stand behind our service to you. We want to earn your trust and confidence as your “go-to source” when you have Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) challenges.