The key to technology helping a company is keeping IT functions available and operational for use as much as possible. When you need technical help, you need it right away. It is not possible to have 100% operational up time, so what is the best way to handle the times when they are not working? One very valuable solution is a Help Desk.
By easySERVICE™ Help Desk is designed for IT users to contact when they are having problems with their IT services. Our dedicated IT engineers have extensive training and experience to analyze a situation and design solutions that work best for today's networks. Even before panic strikes you, our Help Desk will start addressing your problem. By our help desk support, you will always have help desk support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays.
Our U.S.-based technicians, who are skilled in both Level 1 and Level 2 desktop and server side support, receive comprehensive end-user system information, which results in deeper, more informed technician insight that leads to faster and effective problem resolution.
For more complex Level 3 and 4 service issues, our Service Desk is seamlessly integrated with our remote monitoring and management platform and industry-leading network operations center that is staff by more than 450 certified technicians who are also on call 24 x 7. They will remain the primary contact with their assigned ticket until the issues is resolved.
Our IT Help Desk service prevents any level of downtime.
- Call or email and be connected in moments.
- Our team of experts includes Microsoft and Apple certified engineers.
- Get real-time ticket status updates, ensuring accountability for the ticket’s lifecycle.
- Immediately support complex problems to simple MS word issues, ensuring your IT systems and software are always available, operational, and functioning at peak performance.
- Gain access to the same caliber of expertise and resources that enterprises have, but without having to hire an IT staff or pay the same costs.
- Response time 30 minutes or less.
Scope of Services
- Desktop operating systems - Microsoft Windows 2000 and up, MAC OSX Lion
- Office suites - Microsoft Office 2000 and up
- Email clients - Microsoft Outlook 2000 and up
- Browsers - Internet Explorer 6 and up, Mozilla Firefox
- Third party/proprietary software
- All third party and proprietary software will be supported on a best effort basis.
- PC and network troubleshooting
- Handheld device configuration and troubleshooting
- Administrative tasks
- Software installations
- Virus/spyware removal
- File/folder restores
At Stellar Phoenix, we are committed to building the value of easySERVICE™ brand and we stand behind our service to you. We want to earn your trust and confidence as your “go-to source” when you have help desk challenges.