A growing number of organizations are leveraging cloud computing services to improve the flexibility and scalability of IT services delivered to their end users. Public cloud computing services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) enables organizations to use externally hosted computing resources on which to run their own applications and services. It is important to continually monitor these business-critical cloud hosted applications to ensure they perform at expected levels at all times and to ensure cloud resources are being effectively utilized.
easySERVICE™ Cloud Monitoring provides you instant control, increased operational efficiency and a unified dashboard that simplifies the monitoring and management of your cloud deployments. There are no configuration hassles and no hardware to manage. Our dedicated network operations center will provide 24x7 management and full problem resolution, no matter how complex the problem or where your servers reside.
Our applications Manager provides deep dive application component monitoring which covers application servers, databases, servers, VMware, web transactions, etc. This along with cloud monitoring capabilities, allow organizations to proactively monitor the health and performance of their critical cloud infrastructure as well as the applications hosted on the cloud.
easySERVICE™ Cloud monitoring offers:
- Broad public cloud support including Amazon, Rackspace, HP Cloud Services, Microsoft Windows Azure and more
- Full support for VMware, including applications and Windows or Linux operating systems running on virtualized machines, plus support for the underlying hypervisors and storage systems
- Comprehensive monitoring of your systems and applications and visibility into the health and performance of your IT environment – through a single unified dashboard
- Proactive alerts, alert escalation and full problem resolution supported by our NOC
- Cloud server security that includes frequent security checks, patches and proactive monitoring
From automated alerts to a prescribed escalation and resolution process, to a simplified single user interface, you’ll stay on top of how your servers and applications are performing in the cloud 24 x 7, maintain availability while minimizing downtime and receive the security protection you need.
At Stellar Phoenix, we are committed to building the value of easySERVICE™ brand and we stand behind our service to you. We want to earn your trust and confidence as your “go-to source” when you have Cloud Monitoring challenges.