Stellar Phoenix Solutions has been in business since May 2011, our mission is to become a single stop shop for all IT related needs for an organization. We offer the following business lines individually or as a package, we provide services which cover the full range from setup to support:
- Infrastructure Maintenance & Support: Includes installation, repair, update and upgrade of Network, Hardware and Software assets. In addition we provide Help desk Services and Consulting Services.
- Business Continuity planning: This comprises Disaster Recovery Planning, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Data Recovery Services: We have extensive experience in recovering data from crashed digital storage media.
- Telecommunication Services: Under this umbrella we provide last mile connectivity and the necessary infrastructure to connect geographically disperse locations.
- Web Based Training Services: This is offered in the context of making software upgrades easier to adopt in an organization.
Our Capability Statement
Stellar Phoenix Data Solution’s managed services are designed to proactively monitor the internal systems of company’s entire IT infrastructure, so problems can be found before they cause downtime for the business. We focus on building and designing the most appropriate infrastructure to meet the present and future needs and characteristics of an individual business. The aim is to ensure that we take responsibility of Technology so that the business can focus on their core operating model.
We work with industry experts in each of the service lines which ensure our clients always receive the best experience when working with us.
To summarize our positioning is based on the following core principles:
- The single stop shop for all Infrastructure Maintenance and Support related services so that clients do not have to work with multiple partners.
- Enable clients to focus on their core business model by taking over technology management and upgrades
- Build capability through partnering with industry experts in each of the service line, keep our overheads very low and stay ahead of competition on the value curve.
Stellar Phoenix Solutions has expertise in the following areas:
- Data Recovery Services
- IT Infrastructure Maintenance:
- Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance)
- Software Updating Services
- Computer Support Services (A.K.A Help Desk Services)
- Computers, Data Processing Equipment and Accessories (Not Word Processing Equipment), Maintenance and Repair
- System/Network/Database Administration Services
- Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- Computer Hardware Consulting
- Computer Software Consulting
- Computer Network Management Consulting
- Business Continuity Planning:
- Disaster Recovery Services
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service ( SaaS)
- Telecommunication Services
- Web-Based Training Services
- Professional IT Services:
- Consulting services
- Implementation services
- Programming Services, Computer (Including Mobile Device Applications)
Our company has the following advantages over our competition:
- Expertise: We work through specific partners focused on each of the business line who are experts in their field. Through these partnerships we are able to provide this expertise to our clients. This also enables us to look at a problem from various solution angles based on the diverse approaches to arrive at the most optimal solution for the client.
- One stop shop: We have brought together various disciplines that form the IT Infrastructure Maintenance landscape and offer it as a managed service, this ensures that our clients do not have to work with different vendors for each of the disciplines. They can have Stellar Phoenix run this as a managed service as we take care of the end to end delivery and maintenance services. We enable clients to focus on their core business model while we take care of the IT operations for them.
- Price Point: Through preferred partner status with our partners we are able to provide very reasonable negotiated rates to our clients. We have intentionally setup the company such that there are minimal overhead costs.
- Culture: We believe we have a very unique culture in our organization, a culture that values individual aspirations, encourages learning and supports the team in meeting their commitments. The management team is fully focused on keeping the team fully motivated and dedicated to the programs we undertake. We encourage our people to build a long rewarding career with us.
- Flexibility and Scalability: Through this model of working with various partners we have the flexibility of ramping up or ramping down per project context, similarly in case of escalations or non-performance we can replace the partner with minimal impact to the client.